Fill out the form, get the report, and start the franchise process today!
Why Our Humane Approach Makes Us Stand Out
As wildlife populations grow in urban areas, demand for the services Skedaddle provides grow as well!
HOW WE’RE DIFFERENT AT SKEDADDLE
Humane wildlife control is always in demand — even more so as both urban and wildlife populations continue to grow.
Customers want the peace of mind of knowing that the animals in their home aren’t trapped or killed — but they also want to be sure the animals won’t be back!
We will never be able to “fix” the problem of animals living in urban enviornments.
- There are anywhere from 15-50 raccoons per square mile in the city.
- Raccoons love trash, living in our attics, chimneys and under decks. They are the perfect urban animal!
- Populations continue to grow.
- Pigeons live on high-up ledges; buildings are suitable substitutes.
We never use bait or traps to remove animals.
- We use hands-on removal, no traps.
- We physically take babies out of the home and reunite them with their mother.
- Our proprietary baby box keeps babies warm and safe until their mother can get them and take them to one of her 7-10 alternative den sites within a 2-block radius.
We focus on reinforcing customer homes so the wildlife can never re-enter.
- After 30+ years in business, we’re confident enough to give a lifetime guarantee.
- We don’t relocate animals away from the urban setting where they were found.
- Animals will find dens in other homes (but not the ones we’ve reinforced)! Animals will spend more time in their alternative den sites in the neighborhood.
WHAT THE OTHER GUYS DO ISN’T HUMANE
- Other companies focus on capturing animals through inhumane snap traps, live traps and bait
- There is no regard for keeping mothers and babies together
- The animals that are captured are often killed
- Animals are often relocated to locations where they are susceptible to being killed by other wildlife