Why Our Humane Wildlife Removal Approach Makes Skedaddle Stand Out
As wildlife populations grow in urban areas, demand for the essential humane wildlife and pest removal services Skedaddle provides grows as well!
HOW WE’RE DIFFERENT
Humane wildlife control is always in demand — even more so as both urban and wildlife populations continue to grow.
Customers want the peace of mind of knowing that pests and animals in their homes aren’t trapped or killed — but they also want to be sure the pests and animals won’t be back!
We will never be able to “fix” the problem of animals living in urban environments.
- There are anywhere from 15-50 raccoons per square mile in any given city.
- Raccoons love trash, living in attics and chimneys, as well as under decks. They are the perfect urban animal!
- Wildlife populations continue to grow exponentially.
- Pigeons living on high-up ledges, and buildings are suitable substitutes.
We never use bait or traps to remove animals.
- We use hands-on pest and animal removal, no traps.
- We physically take babies out of the home and reunite them with their mothers.
- Our proprietary baby box keeps babies warm and safe until their mother can get them and take them to one of her 7-10 alternative den sites within a 2-block radius.
We focus on reinforcing customer homes
so that pests and wildlife can never re-enter.
- After 30+ years in the wildlife and pest control business, we’re confident enough to give a lifetime guarantee.
- We don’t relocate animals away from the urban setting where they were found.
- Animals will find dens in other homes (but not the ones we’ve reinforced)! Animals will spend more time in their alternative den sites in the neighborhood.
WHAT OTHER WILDLIFE REMOVAL COMPANIES DO ISN’T HUMANE
- Other animal control companies focus on capturing animals through inhumane snap traps, live traps and bait.
- There is no regard for keeping mothers and babies together.
- The animals that are captured are often killed.
- Animals are often relocated to locations where they are susceptible to being killed by other predatory wildlife.
We keep families of wildlife together and don’t relocate to rural areas
- Babies are completely dependent on their mothers
- 70% of relocated animals die
- Animals can be territorial — releasing them into different environments could lead them to be attacked and killed
See how the humane, reunion baby box works:
Start Your Dream Career
With A Humane Wildlife Removal Business Opportunity
Be a leader without spending all your time behind a desk with our home services franchise opportunity
Run a successful animal control business, earn a profit and help your local community — all while only working a few hours a week! The benefits of our semi-absentee Franchise Ownership are plenty and make your dream career a possibility.
If owning a semi-absentee animal control franchise seems like the right option for you, contact us to learn how Skedaddle Humane Wildlife and Pest Control Franchise may be a perfect fit!